HOW TO PAY
Truth Seeker Compliance Test Package
- Moisture Content and Water Activity
- Microbiological Impurities
- Residual Solvents
Individual Core Compliance Test Packages
- Know the potency of your product with unbeatable accuracy.
- We use high-performance liquid chromatography to precisely determine up to 16 different cannabinoids and quantify the levels to a specific amount in cannabis and CBD samples.
- Provide a safe, chemical free product.
- We make sure the solvents used in cultivation to extract cannabinoids and terpenes are completely absent.
- Get unmatched flavor and aroma profiles
- Our full-spectral library terpene analysis reliably identifies the characterization of terpenes in your product, as well as their synergistic effect with cannabinoids.
Moisture Content and Water Activity
- Ensure your products are free from microbial contamination.
- We use a moisture analyzer and water activity meter to determine water percentage by weight to ensure that your product is free of fungi, mold, bacteria, and insects.
- Identify harmful contaminants in your products.
- We use a Triple Quad Liquid Chromatography-Mass Spectrometer (LCMS) to find out if your product is free of harmful contaminants.
- Find out the levels of naturally occurring contaminants in your products.
- We use Triple Quad Liquid Chromatography-Mass Spectrometer (LCMS) to find out if your product is in compliance with state mycotoxin levels.
- Know your product is free of carcinogenic and mutagenic pesticides.
- We do a comprehensive screening for the most commonly abused and enforced against insecticides, fungicides, and plant growth regulators in pre-extraction and post-extraction materials, as well as final products.
Individual Add-On Test Packages
- Ensure Safety to the end user
- We can detect heavy metals at a very low level of concentration with inductively Coupled Plasma Mass Spectrometry. (ICPMS)
Vitamin E Acetate
- Sell a safe alternative to smoking.
- We extract a sample using a clean solvent, then quantify the precise levels of Vitamin E acetate by screening for two isomers of Vitamin E (a-tocopherol and y-tocopherol) and Vitamin E Acetate using the liquid chromatography- mass spectrometry LC/MS/MS method.